There are some changes to the Fall 2014 schedule that may affect your registration for classes next semester. Here are the changes I can give you.
Fall 2014 Schedule Changes – Classes NOT Offered
- CEE 422 – Construction Cost Analysis (offered in spring 2015)
- CEE 462 – Steel II (offered in spring 2015)
- CEE 468 – Prestressed Concrete
Fall 2014 Schedule Changes – added classes
- CEE 463 – Concrete II (not available in spring 2015)
- CEE 480 – Foundation Engr (not available in spring 2015)
Fall Registration & Advising Appts.
- Fall Registration begins April 7
- Please begin making advising appts with Becky Stillwell and Prof. Liu beginning March 10.
- Prof. Liu and I will be very busy throughout the spring and want to accommodate as many students as possible. Planning early to meet with us will assist all of us.
- Becky will have limited advising hours the week of March 31-April 4.
- To make an appt. with Becky please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Ellena Neubauer - email@example.com
- Becky’s advising hours are MWF 10-12 and Tu/Th 1-4pm, please give two dates and times which fit your schedule.
- To make an appt. with Prof. Liu please email Jane Ingram-Massey - firstname.lastname@example.org